Turkey and cheese salad
A fast, light and crunchy dish, full of nutritious ingredients. It is suitable not only for people trying to stay slim, but also for those who practise sports. In Europe, poultry meat salads are popular as a summer lunch dish.
- 1 turkey breast or 300 g turkey ham
- 200 g yellow cheese
- a large handful of mixed lettuce
- 1/2 green pepper
- 2 tablespoons of canned corn
- 1 pickled or fresh cucumber
- a teaspoon of sweet pepper powder
- a tablespoon of oil
- Cut the turkey breast into small pieces, sprinkle with sweet pepper, salt and pepper. Alternatively, cut turkey meat into small pieces;
- Lightly fry the turkey breast in oil;
- Shred the lettuce into pieces and dice the cheese, cucumber and peppers;
- Mix the ingredients with the corn;
- When the turkey has cooled down slightly, place it on the salad with the other ingredients.